Arteck Microsoft Surface Go Wireless Keyboard
Arteck Microsoft Go Type Cover Bluetooth Keyboard
This keyboard is specially made for Surface Go 2 (2020) and Surface Go. It’s not compatible with Surface Pro. It perfectly complements its thin, lightweight design Style.
A Mini Laptop:
Simply attach the keyboard to the Surface Go via magnetic to instantly give your Surface Go a protective cover. Looks just like a laptop!
Using a standard physical keyboard layout, the larger keys give you a familiar and comfortable typing experience and save screen space — view content while you type without the on-screen keyboard getting in the way.
The extra-large touchpad allows you to navigate and control the cursor like a laptop, no need have to touch the screen or additional mouse.
- Make Surface Go 2 / Surface Go Like a Laptop: The keyboard is physically attached to Surface Go via magnetic like a laptop and the connection is through Bluetooth. After the Bluetooth is connected, mechanical keys and touchpad simply make you like using a laptop. (This keyboard doesn’t fit for Surface Pro)
- Bluetooth Keyboard: Mechanical keys and extra-large trackpad make surface go 2 / surface go more useful with typing, navigation, and control. Slim and compact, yet performs like a traditional, full-size keyboard.
- Functional Media Keys and touchpad: Enjoy the easy control of your Surface Go 2 / Surface Go with the touchpad and the media hotkeys.
- Charge up in 1 hour and enjoy 50 hours of uninterrupted use. The keyboard is recharged through a USB-A to micro USB cable (included) and you can recharge it from the cellphone charger. No need to drain power from the Surface Go.
- Package contents: Arteck Bluetooth keyboard for Surface Go 2 / Surface Go, USB charging cable, user manual, 24-month warranty, and friendly support.